Thursday, August 21, 2008

T.... Thursdays

Yo!

How you all doing? I am getting by today, just getting by. Rough day..

I did thought want to hit you up with T... Thursdays. Today's 'T' is for 'talk too much'....

Greg Smith also known as Greg "The Barber" Smith is the man who knocked out Suge Knight, and Greg, well Greg talk too much. Now some of you may not know who Suge Knght is, so let me explain it. Suge Knight used to be the CEO of Death Row Records, he is suspected to have orchestrated the killing of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. so that should tell you what crop we are talking about.

Let me start with this... If I saw Suge Knight I would not say shit. If I smelled Suge Knight I would not say shit. If Suge Knight was my cousin I WOULD NOT SAY SHIT!!!! Shit, if I was Suge Knight I would keep my mouth shut for fear I would whoop my own ass...

First of why look the Devil in the eye? And secondly when you look at his ass why you have to dance with him. Suge Knight is the Devil. That's it. Furthermore, I am not going to bullshit with a man who killed 2 men who had 10 bodyguards combined a man who goes to prison and is still having folks "offed" this brotha is the Black Al Capone. And this fool got in to brawl with him and then went all over the radio, the internet, and some tv talking about how Suge Knight ain't shit.

Uh let me clarify. Suge Knight is shit. He Big Shit, he sitting for 2 hours on the toilet shit. He is the kind of shit you tell people about when you done. Suge Knight is shit.



Knocking out Suge Knight, that is some nasty shitty mess. First of all why in the hell you fucking with Suge Knight? You need better company. I mean really if all you do is cut hair stick to fades and edge ups, leave the ass whoopin' to the professionals, not yo ass. To top that off, after all this talking Suge Knight put a 'call' on his ass. (A 'call' is when you let e'erybody know who you looking for and what you got for they ASS!! The call was so bad that LAPD went to get Greg Smith on an "outstanding warrant". I doubt it, they put him in jail strictly on 'ass whoop protection'.


Here is the reality, you remember the saying "don't write a check you ass cannot cash", see Greg wrote that check to Suge, but you know Suge is a felon and cannot get a checking account so he is coming to whoop up on that ass for not paying in CASH!!! Plain and simple. If Suge Knight was around me talking shit even if I knew I could whoop his ass, guess what? I am taking one for the team and getting my black ass whooped. I would shine his shoes and dance a soft shoe, but I will be damned if I whoop his ass and then have him hunting me down like I am the unibomber. I would say Osama Bin Laden but we stopped looking for him a long time ago. LAPD doe no need to pic me up, trust.

SHIT, YOU CRAZY. Bragging rights are not worth all that. What is the lesson? Stop talking so damn much!!

No comments: