Friday, August 22, 2008

Freedom Friday

The “free-ist” part about Friday is that I can write bout anything. But I am going to be quick today and write about one thing. Bad clothing choices. That’s it.

Project Runway


First I will begin with Project Runway. If you don’t watch that shit, find a friend who does and have them explain it to you. This week the challenge was to make clothing for Drag Queens (a challenge they should have every season if you ask me). So they drag in the best set of Drag Queens they could find in New York City. Some superstar, some just sitting around with no booking, and of course RuPaul.


Now to tell me that RuPaul is going to be on TV is like telling a child Santa Claus is coming to town, I mean I was sitting there with baited breath. Then I saw the bitch.....


Ooooh weeeeee, girl look tired!!! She looked like a cross between a swiffer duster and a black Barbie (or more like a Bratz doll). I mean, yeah she is 47 which when you have to have 2 wardrobes means you are really 84, and trust me that bitch looked every minute of it. Wearing that TIRED ass whig and face all sunken in... Ohh just sad.


I mean it looks that this tired piece of mess woke up late and forgot she had a booking. Just for a moment, pause and close your eyes and remember the Rupaul of SUPERMODEL. Now open your eyes and feast them on this tired leftover piece of something. Couple that with that Jaclyn Smith KMART shirt and jewelry and you have a South Detroit Beauty Paegant.


Just look...



Good thing you cannot cast off judges because this girl here could have used a trip to that damn Loreal Paris Hair and Make up Room. Ohhh that wig.


I would sell fire in gasoline drawers before I wore that bullshit.

TIRED
BITCH, TIRED!!!






And Michael Kors knows he was wrong when he called that Tanorexic Boys outfit from a dinosaur from a Gay Jurassic Park. He was wrong because he knew that outfit belonged to RuPaul, gay ass pterodactyl just swooping down to get some nasty mess.


Witness a gay dinosaur....now really which one looks like it hails from the Jurassic Era... RU RU RU !!










JUST A HOT DAMN SHAME!!!!













What not to wear .... Trains


So I am catching the train to the office and see this trashy hot mess....



Who told this child that it was “Ranger Day on the Red Line” she needs her ass whooped, then someone needs to whoop her mommas as for letting her leave the house in that bullshit.


What not to wear ... message T’s


If I have said it once I have said it 1000 times, everyone cannot wear every thing. END OF SUBJECT -- NO DEBATE NEEDED...


Well when you see a shirt like this...




















If you are me (slightly perverted) you laugh your ass off, which I did. And if you freaky (like me) you may want to know if a bitch is serious. BUT when you look at who (or what) is wearing the shirt you damn near have to buckle over in pain. She look like a naked mole rat. Just a hot mess.


First of all I would not lick that shit anymore than I would eat at a 27/7 Chinese Buffet in Compton. Some shit you don't do...




Besides someone needs sell this chick a box perm, or at least loan her a hot comb.


I mean DAMN her hair look like Kim Carnes' voice (the gay men will get it)!!!

GOOD DAY!!!

No comments: