Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I want my F&*king 10 Million, George Bush!!!

I have long said that all you need is 3 crackheads and a promise of 500 dollars and you could find Osama Bin Laden.  Just drop their asses in Tora Bora, tell them he has a dime bag for warm up, a jum, a base house, and will be on the corner in Kandahar cracking; on top that bring him in and you get 500 dollars.  He will be found in 48 hours.  no special forces needed.

Everyone must know, a crackhead measures everything in terms of crack volume and those of you who know crackheads know, "the promise of a vile will keep them busy for a while".  I once had a crackhead pull a dead cat out of my car, for how much?!? 10 dollars!! In crackspeak that is 3 hours of bliss... You all can act like you don't know any crackheads, but I know better.

Anyway (back to my 10 Million) on a connection through JFK Airport I saw him.  Not a crackhead, but Osama Bin Laden.  Sitting in the waiting area, waiting on his flight to DC to meet with DIck Chaney.  He has made a few chan
ges to his appearance and now goes by Osama Bin Rockin' but I am sure it is him.

Now I have to call off the crackheads and call George Bush.... I think I will ask for 10.2 Million dollars... shit... the dollar is DOWN!!!

Judge for yourself ... Osama Bin Rockin' --- HE WAS JAMMIN' to his iPod.. WHAT!?!



No comments: