Thursday, April 10, 2008

THIS IS WHY I'M HOT!!!

This is why I’m HOT!!!

So I was bumped off my second whirlwind flight with American because the shit was cancelled due to some safety bullshit (along with about 1700 others, you bitches have CNN right?). So you know I was HOT!! Mad like a postal worker. So I ticketed for a flight tomorrow at 1045AM out of Dulles (haven’t we been through that before?) and go in to talk to someone at the ticket desk. Now I have a bad bad shady history with the people at the AA desk at just about every US airport, I just don’t get along with them, it is like they have Scooter Repellent.

Anyway I wait in the line and I think to myself I just need to get close to Dallas... Options come to me Houston, Austin, Little Rock (yes Little Rock) just close... Alas they all fail me then I get up to the agent and I work my jelly. I should start by saying I have on a t-shirt that looks poured on (as in it shows off my body, not in a “popped-biscuit” kinda way but a ‘this is why I’m hot’ kinda way) .. So I get to the agent, a middle aged ‘gay as day’ African-American man we will call, Miss Carlton. I explain to Miss Carlton that I need to get as close to Dallas as I can, and he says “is that all?” This whole exchange occurs amidst the howling and yelling of people who have been waiting for hours and I have been in line only 35 minutes. He says “let me see what I can do”, I told him I was told there were 19 people on standby for the last direct to Dallas so I assumed there was no hope, but I would appreciate his help, and I smiled.... Then the heavens opened.

I leaned in and make conversation with him, he asked me how long I had live in the area, blah blah blah. Then I leaned in more and my chest touched the counter, as in my bare chest. I am wearing a DEEP V-neck t-shirt that leaves little to the imagination. (tell your friends) Believe me when I say I look good in it too. Everyone cannot and everyone should not wear one of these shirts. Call yo’ mama and tell her that....

Miss Carlton goes to the back room, comes out, picks up the phone calls the gate and I hear “I need a customer ticketed....” I was like, What WHAT!!! I get my ticket, get my bag tagged and as I am leaving Miss Carlton says ... “the shirt and the dimples got you that ticket, enjoy your flight!!”

This is why I’m Hot!!

WHAT WHAT!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the evidence? I wanna see this shirt.... no photo? whatever i know you took at least three shots of yourself in said garment~

sammy.the.k said...

that. is. amazing.

ike said you were coming to the big d.