Thursday, July 2, 2009

Yeah, you are about as real as that bag you’re carrying…



I mean really, what is the de-ga-ga with this mess? I cannot get over this mess I saw on the train this morning. I mean who does this shit? I mean you get on at Ft. Totten and you step on with all this fanfare and shit, then I see it, that fake ass Louis Vuitton bag, coupled with your M Street Stunner Shades. I have one thing to say to you; STOP IT!! Just stop, stop breathing, choke on your pride, poke your eyes out with those fake ass eye lashes you have.


Look, folks I am of the homosex, but suffice it to say I don't like most gay people. Just too much of too much. Exemplified by this scorching hot shitty mess on the train, who wears this shit? I could not get a quality photo, but what I could get at least tells part of the story. This gay, hmmm let's call him "Shay" got on the train stepped in, looked right, looked left, tossed his head back and stepped to the middle of the car. Well you know I took notice. I was like who is "Shay" think he is? Then it all started, I had to dissect a bitch , I went from the floor up and took note that he was 'tore-up'.


Here is the outfit: (Imagine this)



  • HOUSE OF DEREON jeans (that is right, they don't make those for men)


  • Old school British Knights High Tops


    • Note: I had every color of British Knights, I even had the Black and Gold Hammer Edition, but you would not catch me dead in a casket with some on in 2009

  • A dingy(albeit white) button down colored dress shirt

  • A vest that looked like he got from his baby cousin, "Too Sweet"

  • Fake ass Stunna Shades


  • As if all that was not enough, a fake ass Louis Vuitton Backpack


    • Note: This bag was so fake I wanted to change cars for fear the vinyl would give ME a rash

So, as the train car filled up, Shay became more and more dramatic, a loud "SIGH" here, a cursed look there, but just when I thought I had seen (and heard it all) it started. Ms. Shay turned on "she" iPod Touch and it was OVER, and when I say over I mean OVER BITCHES!!! This bitch started playing Beyonce, and not just playing it, but BLARING it. I mean I could hear it through my headphones and over my Aretha. Children, that alone was not enough; "she" decided she was not only going to 'sing', but also 'dance'; it was too much to handle and the train was too crowded for it. Then it happened, we met eyes and the judgment I was passing was evident on my face and this bitch was not having it. It was like we were having a gay "Beat It" battle scene.. (you know the one where Michael Jackson locks wrists with that other guy and the bounce around before they set it off?) But I was not having it, so I looked away in a rather dramatic fashion, because I was not going to sully my spirit with that bullshit; so I stepped off the train and gave him that over the sunglasses look that told him in no uncertain terms. "uh you ain't shit!"




1 comment:

John said...

um, actually if you watch that video you'll notice its the two leaders (you know you love the one in the all white get-up) throwing down with tied wrists in that video BEFORE MJ makes his appearance. He's still singing in his bedroom when they're having the dance off sir.
Don't mess - you know my trivia is solid son. Loving the new posts!