Friday, September 5, 2008

Freedom Friday


Headline: July 28 2008: Canadian woman gives birth to 18th Child…

I am taking this Freedom Friday to talk about the freedom to bear children (at least in Canada)…. This is a HOT MESS!!

What the hell? She needs to close her damn legs. Now I know Canada has free health care but DAMN, do you have to do all that. 18 kids? 18 kids? You with one man and have 18 kids? (say it again to the beat of Kanye’s Gold Digger)

Who does this shit? Why does she look like that? Lord, this is too much for me to handle. 18 kids? Lord have mercy. I bet she is in the maternity ward so much she has her own damn bed. 18? I did not read the article but I want to know what the hell he does for a living because he is working her shit on the 2nd shift that is for damn sure. They need their asses WHOOPED, how the hell you going to supply the needs of 18 kids? Why are only 13 in the picture? The other 5 are ashamed of their whore ass parents. All that screwing aint necessary, I don’t care what the Pope says you better put a barrier between your swimmers and her pool.

18? Damn, she is more fertile than the Napa Valley, I would not want to be around her ass. I can imagine just breathing in her presence and that bitch end up 2 months preggers. Who has that kind of stamina, I bet she cannot even walk. This is some nast ass shit.

I know that life is beautiful, but 18 kids? That is some medieval shit like he is waiting on a boy for the throne, but that aint it because he has about 7 round head ass boys in this picture. Maybe they are mormon, I don’t think so because they were not at any Mit Romney rallies. I don’t know what the hell their problem is, but I can tell you what I do know.

• I do know that his boys swim like Michael Phelps.
• I do know that at least 8 of these kids are genetically deficient
• I do know that that little head thing she has on is a slap mess
• I do know she looks about 30 years older than her husband

Now, all you people in relationships need to take heed because this bitch is doing something right. TO be able to convince a man that 17 is not enough, and pop out number 18, her shit must be golden. Honestly, I cannot imagine it. I would think after #5 her shit would be so lose those damn kids could just walk out. I best her labia hang down to hear knees. 18 kids?!?! Shit…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a vagina, madam, not a clown car.